Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

How to Transition From a Current Home to a New One

Want to sell your Rochester Area Home? Get a FREE home value report.
Want to buy a Rochester Area Home? Search all homes for sale.

Transitioning from a current home to a new one can be difficult and stressful. Almost all buyers are also sellers, and most sellers are also buyers. This is a common problem, but this is also one that I've dealt with many different times. 

Some common considerations to make in this situation are:
  • How quickly you could sell your home for the price that you need to purchase another.
  • What is the availability of the type of home you need to purchase?
  • You need the proper terms to sell your home so that you can move into another in the proper time frame.
  • Contingencies will need to be written into a sale contract by an experienced negotiator such as myself.

I can be particularly helpful in situations like these because I have 13 years of experience with mortgage banking, so I could simultaneously help you sell your home and also figure out how to purchase another. 

If you need help planning a difficult transaction such as this, please don't hesitate to call me. I'm always here to help!